YOUR BOAT DESERVES SEADEK!
SeaDek non-skid, closed cell EVA products offer safe and comfortable alternatives to molded in non-skid, paint-on textures and other marine traction products currently available for marine decking and flooring solutions. From UV protected non-absorbent foam, SeaDek features a thermally formed, textured surface for enhanced non-slip characteristics.
With a backing of 3M™ acrylic based high-bond pressure sensitive adhesive, SeaDek marine nonskid is easy to install and requires no mounting of hardware. Easy to clean and stain resistant, SeaDek also protects boat surfaces, especially in high traffic areas, and covers spider cracks and other surface imperfections.
- Exceptional traction even when wet
- Unparalleled comfort when standing, sitting or working on boat surfaces
- Noise reduction, shock absorption
- Protection for boat surfaces against scratches, chips and dents
- Proprietary 3M™ adhesive backing
ONE PRODUCT, ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES!
SeaDek non-skid marine traction can be tailored to suit a wide variety of marine decking and flooring needs on just about any type of boat, including Megayachts, racing and cruising sailboats, powerboats, sportfishing boats, ski boats, commercial marine craft, and personal water craft.
- Available in a variety of sizes, thicknesses and colors
- Easy to install
- Customized bevels, contours, logos or designs
- Multi-color laminations
SEADEK TEAK DECKING OPTIONS
SeaDek custom-made decking uses machined, stain-resistant, nonabsorbent EVA foam to simulate teak. A square yard weighs about 12 ounces: much lighter than teak, more comfortable, and without the maintenance!